These page contains list of pages talking about life, programming craftsmanship, good/clean code, and much more. The list is in random order:
- Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change (ISBN: 978-0201616415) by Kent Beck, published in October, 1999.
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master (ISBN: 0-201-61622-X) by Andrew Hunt and David Thomas, published in October, 1999.
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship (ISBN: 978-0132350884) by Robert C. Martin, published in August 11, 2008.
- xUnit Test Patterns Refactoring Test Code (ISBN: 978-0131495050) by Gerard Meszaros, published in May 31, 2007.
- Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition (ISBN: 978-0321344755) by Steve Krug, published in August 28, 2005.
- The Design of Everyday Things (ISBN: 978-0465067107) by Donald A. Norman, published September 17, 2002.
- IT Security and the Normalization of Deviance - Bruce Schneier